Lunaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Hello!

3 posters

Go down

Why Hello! Empty Why Hello!

Post  OldLain Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Lunaris,

Wow. It really has been a spell. This is Lain, your old main tank from classic. Many a midnight oil I burned trying to down our favorite 40-man raid encounters. I was signing up for the Wildstar Online beta, and it asked if I was a member of an active guild. Got me thinking about you guys.

Am amazed to see that some of you are still sticking together in WoW. How many of the old crew are left (besides Psipress)?

If any of the old guard are in NYC, post here and we can get together for a drink sometime.
Cheers!

OldLain

Back to top Go down

Why Hello! Empty Re: Why Hello!

Post  Nocturnis Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:30 pm

Hello Lain and friends. No clue why I decided to check in but I did. Ahh all those pre expansion memories come rushing back. Smile

Nocturnis

Back to top Go down

Post  Psipress Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:30 pm

Apparently mine and Nocturnis' periods are synced since I just randomly checked this today.

Good to hear from both of you guys.

Seni Kistrel and Sinz still floating around, although none of us are playing wow any more atm. I still talk to Jemini pretty frequently, and just heard from Meatgrinder recently via Jem. Tigerclaw, Cyndane, Lep were all around at least a little in the recent past. We all got together and raided end of Cataclysm and the start of this new expansion. Fell apart as it always does eventually though.

You guys can add me on facebook though! PM me here if you want my FB info, I don't want to publicly post.

Hope both are you are doing well. I'm in Vegas if any of you ever chance to be out here let me know!

Psipress
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum